- Assist Project Engineer & Designer - Electrical & Instrument
- Develop drawing etc.
- Perform Site visit and site measurement
- Ensures that projects meet specifications, standards and performance requirements within area of expertise.
- Using the CAD and data base systems, facilitates to make layouts, analyse designs, evaluate equipment systems and generate new equipment designs.
- Prepares and reviews documentation, information, communications and engineering specification and ensures conformance to all policies and procedures related to engineering functions, labour reporting and system reporting.
- Participates in planning and scheduling projects.
- Accept ownership of conceptual designs
- Participates in product standardization projects.
- Attend appropriates industry related professional society meetings and functions in order to stay informed and make good use of new technologies, products and personal development opportunities.
Any other responsibilities assigned by Management
Education & Experience:
- Diploma in engineering or equivalent
- Preferably minimum 2 years’ experience in drafting work.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good knowledge of electrical wiring and distribution systems
- Good knowledge of industrial automation systems
- Good knowledge in drafting software
- Regularly demonstrate capability for conceptualizing designs
Kindly email to us your resume to email@example.com. For any information related to the job, please call (Office) : +609 – 826 6069.
Thank you for submitting your application. We will contact you shortly!