Education & Experience:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Preferably minimum 2 years’ experience, (preferably in Oil & Gas Industry)
- Registered with the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM).
- Develops project objective by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management
- Provide support to proposal team in relevant engineering i.e Electrical & Instrument in term of scope, manhours and schedule/duration
- Determines project specification by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards, completing technical studies, preparing cost estimates
- Develop relevant engineering deliverables according to project requirements.
- Determine project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, resolving problems.
- Control project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes, recommending actions
- Control project costs by approving expenditure; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules and regulations.
- Maintains project data base
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by Management
Skills & Knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of ISO 9001
- Proficient in project management software
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
Kindly email to us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any information related to the job, please call (Office) : +609 – 826 6069.
Thank you for submitting your application. We will contact you shortly!