Applications are invited from qualified personnel to employed as an Associate Director in a partner company of MECIP.
· Ensuring a project is fit for purpose and adheres to the project budget and schedule.
· Reviews and approve relevant engineering deliverables.
· Provide PE endorsement for relevant C&S engineering drawing, calculation and others C&S deliverables from early stage till Certificate of Completion & Compliance (CCC)
· Provide guidance for matter related to Local Authority Approval
· Competent to take on the role as a Principal Principle Submitting Person (PSP) for deliverables related to Local Authority Approval
· Provide periodical visit/inspection to site prior sign up the Certificate of Completion & Compliance (CCC)
· Ensuring all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed.
· Accounting for engineering task to ensure they meet contract requirements
· Review and approve project specific procedures for the work to be carried out.
· Ensuring all justification for contractual variations during projects are maintained to support subsequent commercial claims.
· Initiate and prepare conceptual design/feasibility studies
· Review Perform techno-economic evaluations
· Review design basis document with input from all concerned disciplines
· Taking responsibility for a team of engineers and training/ mentoring junior engineers.
· Project evaluations and assessment of results
· Responsible for staff assessment/appraisal and staff competencies matter
· Any other responsibilities assigned by management
Education & Experience:
· Degree in civil engineering discipline from an accredited institution
· Minimum 8 years of experience, preferably in Oil and Gas industry.
· Registered with the Board Of Engineering Malaysia (BEM) as a Professional Engineer with a Practising Certificate (dengan Perakuan Amalan)
Skills & Knowledge:
· Basic knowledge of ISO 9001
· Knowledge of Project Management Planning, Techniques and process.
· Able to work under pressure
· Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
· Knowledge in both theoretical and practical aspect of project management
· Knowledge of project Management techniques and tools
· Experience in general industry, non-oil and gas is acceptable
· Experience in oil and gas industry ie onshore and offshore related work is an added advantage
Kindly email to us your resume to email@example.com. For any information related to the job, please call (Office) : +609 – 826 6069.
Thank you for submitting your application. We will contact you shortly!